2. This site is designed to provide you with information on the Access to Nutrition Index (ATNI) and to enable people who have registered with this site to post comments and material, provide feedback, communicate and share thoughts with ATNF, other participants in ATNI and other registered users and keep up to date on developments in the ATNI.
3. You are welcome to browse and download material available on this site for your personal, non-commercial use. If you are interested in using this site (including any of its contents) in other ways, including copying, reproducing, publishing, uploading or transmitting any part of this site, or adding links to this site on other sites, please contact ATNF at [email protected].
4. Any non-private and/or commercial use of this site and its contents, requires ATNF’s prior written consent. ATNF is interested in contact with other people and organisations interested in ATNI and generally the nutrition practices of the global food and beverage industry and the fight against malnutrition, but it has to reserve its right to withhold permission(s).
5. Reproduction of or links to all or part of this site for commercial purposes, or any framing, is prohibited except with ATNF’s prior written consent.
6. You may only use this site for lawful purposes. You must not: (a) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the site; (b) alter, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the site for any purpose; (c) use the site for spamming or unsolicited advertising or promotion; or (d) upload, post, email or transmit any material to the site or use this site in any way that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an invasion of privacy, an infringement of any intellectual property rights of another party or in breach of the law.
7. Access to the site, user accounts or newsletter subscriptions can be suspended or terminated at any time without notice for any reason, including without limitation in case of abuse of this site.
8. ATNF makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, in relation to this site or its content. This site and its contents are provided to you “as is” and “as available”. The contents of this site are believed to be correct at the time of inclusion, however, content is liable to change and ATNF does not guarantee its currency, completeness or accuracy. Any use of this site and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is at your own discretion and risk.
9. ATNF shall not be held liable for any kind of damages (including damage caused by viruses), whether direct or indirect, resulting from your use of or your reliance on this site or its contents. ATNF shall not be liable for the conduct of any user of this site.
11. If you submit any comments, material, ideas, suggestions or other contributions through this site, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information or information which is otherwise objectionable; (b) your contributions shall not be subject to any compensation or remuneration or any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied; and (c) your contribution may be used for any purpose in any way in any media worldwide.
12. This site may contain links to other independent third party sites. Links to other sites are provided as a service but these third party sites are not under ATNF’s control, responsibility, liability or endorsement. If you use any such third party site you do so at your own risk and ATNF shall not be responsible for nor guarantee the availability, the content or the privacy practices of such site.
13. Information provided on this site about other organisations and activities are not necessarily endorsed by ATNF, or its funders.
15. It is a condition for use of this site, that you submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands and to the laws in that jurisdiction.
16. In some cases, the laws of your location may provide additional legal rights and obligations applicable to you, your online conduct and usage of this site. You agree to comply with all local, national and international laws concerning online conduct and use of this site.
For general enquiries about this site or if you experience any problems with this site or have comments, please contact ATNI at [email protected].
1.All information, data and materials presented on this site is subject to copyright, database right and/or other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned or controlled by ATNF and/or its content providers.
2. The names and logos of ATNI, the Wellcome Trust and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are registered trade marks. The ATNI name and logo are trade marks of ATNF. Your access to or use of this site does not entitle you to copy, reproduce, modify, disseminate, publish or otherwise exploit any of these trade marks except with the prior consent of the relevant trade mark owner. Any use of these trade marks without the prior permission of the relevant trade mark owner is prohibited. Where use of a trade mark is permitted, such use may be subject to certain terms and conditions of use or usage guidelines.
4. Other organisation and company names and logos referred to on this site may be the trade marks of their respective owners as indicated. All rights in such other material are reserved and you must seek the permission of the relevant owner before you copy or otherwise use any such material.
5. Some material on this site (including photographs) is published with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights in such material are reserved and you must seek the permission of the copyright owner before you copy any such material. If you feel any information on this site infringes the copyright of any person or organisation please contact ATNF at [email protected].
7. It is a condition for use of this site, that you submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands and to the laws in that jurisdiction. You recognize the applicability of article 8 of the Rome II Convention (Council Regulation EC/864/2007).
1.ATNF is committed to the protection of personal data.
2. Where possible, ATNF gives you the opportunity to use this site anonymously. In general, you can access and browse this site without revealing any personal information.
3. During general browsing, ATNF collects information on the number of visitors who access the site and patterns of access. This information is used to understand how the site is used and how the site can be improved.
4. Cookies may be stored on the visitors computer to improve the functionality and browsing experience on this website.
5. To access all of the functions of this site, you may be required to provide ATNF with personal information. You will be required to provide ATNF with personal information when registering with the site or signing up for a user account, when subscribing to newsletters or if you submit a request for information. ATNF will only collect personal information that you choose to share with ATNF. If you provide any personal information, you agree to only provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete.
6. Any personal data collected by ATNF is only used for ATNF’s internal purposes, for the specific reason you submitted the personal data or as otherwise authorised by you. ATNF does not share user information with third parties other than where required by law, nor will ATNF use your contact information for other purposes than specified. You have the right to ask for the amendment or deletion of your personal information at any time.
7. All reasonable steps are taken by ATNF to ensure that all information is treated confidentially and kept secure and protected against unauthorized use, modification or disclosure.
If you have any queries about this policy, please contact ATNF at [email protected]
This website and all of the information contained in it, including without limitation all text, data, graphs, charts (collectively, the “Information”) may not be used to create derivative works or to verify or correct other data or information.
The user of the Information assumes the entire risk of any use it may make or permit to be made of the Information. NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION (OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED BY THE USE THEREOF), AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ORIGINALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED.
Without limiting any of the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Access to Nutrition Foundation (ATNF), nor any of their respective affiliates, have any liability regarding any of the Information for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential (including lost profits) or any other damages even if notified of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall not exclude or limit any liability that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
Information containing any historical information, data or analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance, analysis, forecast or prediction. Past performance does not guarantee or give an indication of future results.