Launch 2016 Global Access to Nutrition Index, Davos21 January 2016
The Access to Nutrition Foundation (ATNF) invites you to a meeting introducing the 2016 Access to Nutrition Index in Davos at the World Food Programme Tent, Promenade 139, 7260 Davos on Thursday, January 21, 12.30-14.00 CET. Lunch will be provided. The presentation will cover where progress has been made and where gaps remain since the 2013 Global Index was published. A panel discussion will follow about how companies can step up their efforts on the global nutrition crisis.
- Fokko Wientjes (Vice-President, Sustainability and Public-Private Partnerships, DSM)
- Luis Cantrarell (Executive Vice President and Head of Zone Emena, Nestlé)
- Inge Kauer (Executive Director, Access To Nutrition Foundation)
- Ertharin Cousin (Executive Director, World Food Programme)
- Moderator: Marc Van Ameringen (Executive Director, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition)
Please feel free to share this invitation with other colleagues in your network. Please sign up here or reply at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to join our meeting and save the date in your calendar.